Half Marathon Training
Let's train as a group to achieve 13.1 together!
Get serious about your running and fitness and train to complete or compete in a half-marathon or similar distance! Our half marathon programs are open to everyone from the runner attempting their first endurance event to the repeat competitive runner. Training can be individualized to your experience and goals.
This summer we will have groups starting in June to train for the Charles Street 12 and groups starting in July to train for the Baltimore Running Festival (or any other fall half marathons). Click below for more details.
Charles Street 12 Training - Starts June 16th
Fall Trail Half Marathon Training - Starts July 21st (info coming soon!)
Fall Half Marathon Training - Starts July 28th (info coming soon!)
What to Expect
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, hydration and companionship
- Positive and welcoming atmosphere for runners and walkers of all levels
- Weekly training plans - beginner and intermediate options
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Brooks training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Word on the Street
"The coaches brought a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the training group." - Half Marathon Training Group Runner
"I love having other runners to run with and the weekly training guides. I've met some awesome people through this group and love it!" - Half Marathon Training Group Runner
"It changed my outlook on running for the better. From the start to finish, CCR did a fantastic job. Thank you again." - Half Marathon Training Group Runner