Event Management Services
Charm City Run Events is a diversified event management and sports timing company comprised of individuals with varied business, education and sports backgrounds. The principals have experience in participating in, consulting and managing events including road races, triathlons, biking and swimming events.
Managing over 100 endurance events a year in the Baltimore and Mid-Atlantic Region, Charm City Run Event Management works with various non-profit organizations, corporations, municipalities and families in the planning process of these events. Some of the most recent events include:
- Under Armour Kelly Benefits St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock 5K (5,000 participants)
- Under Armour Sole of the City 10K Presented by Kelly Benefits(4,500 participants)
- Red Shoe Shuffle (2,000 participants)
- St. Micahels Running Festival (2,000 participants)
- Donate Life Family Fun Run (3,500 participants)
- Baltimore Women’s Classic 5K (3,000 participants)
- Under Armour Charles Street 12 Presented by Kelly Benefits (3,000 participants)
- Run To Remember 5K (1,500 participants)
- Susquehanna River Running Festival (1,300 participants)
- Y of Central Maryland Turkey Trots (6 Races – 12,000 participants)
Full Event Management Services
Management of the event including consultation on all event aspects. Specific services include but are not limited to; race management, course design and measurement (USATF course certification is available upon request),filing of permits and event insurance and timing and scoring of the event to produce final results. Marketing services include race brochure consultation, promotion of event, web site links and listings. The Full Event Management Services also include obtaining of event sponsors based on a budget created to cover the costs of the event and the fund raising goals of the organization.
Race Management Services
Includes race consulting and planning, race management, course design and measurement (USATF course certification is available upon request), filing of permits and event insurance and timing and scoring of the event to produce final results. Marketing services include race brochure consultation and promotion of the event.
Finish Line Management Services
Include setup of a finish line, finish line timing and scoring to produce final results. Standard and chip timing methods are available. Final results will be provided within 30 minutes of event completion for awards ceremony and posted within 24 hours to event website.
We encourage you to contact us for more information about the services we offer and to allow us the opportunity to tailor our services to best suit your organizational requirements. To learn more about the services we offer, please contact us at (443) 689-2137 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.