Registration and Race info coming soon for 2018!!!
Celebrate the holidays with family and friends at the Holiday Hustle 5K! Holiday attire is encouraged – there are even awards for the best dressed. All participants receive a great long-sleeve shirt, finisher medal/ornament, and chip timing. Stick around after for hot chocolate and awards…it may end up being the least stressful day of the holiday season!
5k: $35 until December 15, $40 at packet pickup and on race day
Kids 10 & under are welcome to participate in the 5K race at no charge, but will not receive a race shirt (they will receive a finisher medal/ornament). Please use the “Kids 10 & Under 5k – No Shirt” category on Active.com to register. If you would like your child to receive a shirt, please register them in the regular 5k category.
There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
Saturday, December 16th from 10AM-2PM
Charm City Run Bel Air
126 South Main Street, #2
Bel Air, MD 21014
On-site started at 7:30AM
PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised that at all packet pick-ups prior to race day, a note of permission will be required to pick up someone else's packet. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
- Long sleeve Gildan Performance Tech t-shirts are guaranteed to all participants registered by December 9th (availability and sizes can not be guaranteed for those registering after the 9th).
- Finisher medal that can double as a holiday ornament (guaranteed to the first 500 registrants)
- Disposable chips will be used to generate race results
- Mile splits will capture your progress through the course
- A personalized “timing slip” for each finisher with time and place results
- Hot chocolate and other refreshments and random prize giveaways from event sponsors
- Restrooms are available inside Harford Community College, and plenty of on-site parking is available at the college as well. All pre-race and post-race activities will be INSIDE!
- Water will be available on the 5k course, and course marshals will direct racers at all turns.
Course & Parking
The 5K begins outside of the Susquehanna Center, and travelsthrough the Harford Community College campus on paved roads and paths before returning to the starting area for the finish.
The course is entirely on paved and crushed gravel surfaces. For safety reasons, pets, roller skates, and other wheeled devices (with the exception of wheelchairs) are not allowed on the course. Jogging strollers are permitted, but we ask that you start in the back of the pack so that your stroller does not create a tripping hazard. In order to hear instructions from course marshals and safety personnel during the event we STRONGLY discourage the use of headphones.
You may park in lots C, S or T at the college, outlined in red below.
Top 3 overall males and females, as well as in each age group as follows:
10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
First male and female runners to finish the course in a complete Santa costume (red long sleeve shirt/jacket, red pants, beard, and hat). These costumes do not need to be shopping mall quality, but red running shorts are NOT pants
The first 500 registrants are guaranteed to receive a Holiday Hustle medal that can double as an ornament. We even provide the hooks to use for your tree! Last year’s design is below and 2017 will be even better!
Beneficiary: Harford Family House
The 2017 Holiday Hustle 5K will benefit the Harford Family House, a non-profit organization that is the largest provider of transitional housing for homeless families with children in Harford County. They are the only organization in Harford County capable of keeping an intact family together during the crisis of homelessness.