Turkey Trot 5K Training
Starts October 14th & 15th at all stores!
Whether you are a walker looking to take your first running steps or a 5K veteran looking to improve your race time this fall, there is a place in our training group for you! Each training program is broken up into two groups - beginner and intermediate.
Our 6-week training program is offered at all 8 of our locations across Maryland. You will meet twice a week in a supportive small group setting with an expert coach for speed workouts and group runs in addition to following a weekly training plan on your own.
During your 6 weeks you will also receive weekly emails with your training plan and motivation, access to an expert coach, running education on topics including hydration and injury prevention, a Run Happy premium training shirt and a 10% discount at all our stores.
As a 5K training participant, you also have a unique opportunity to purchase a training and Brooks shoe package for a special price. Once you register, bring your receipt into the store to be fit by our staff for your new pair of Brooks shoes!
This session will start October 14th & 15th at all stores and end November 23rd.
Target Race: The Y of Central Maryland Turkey Trot Charity 5K on Thursday, November 23rd.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Positive and welcoming atmosphere for runners and walkers of all levels
- Weekly training plans - beginner and intermediate options
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Brooks Technical T-Shirt
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
Info Session & First Run:
- Saturday, October 14th at 7:30am
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm
- Saturdays at 7:30am
Coach: Pam Moore