Charm City Run T-Shirt Design Contest
Terms & Conditions
1. Designs that are considered offensive or defamatory or in violation of any person’s right to privacy or other personal rights are not welcome. Entries may not include: (a) profanity, nudity or material deemed inappropriate or offensive to the judges; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks which suggest affiliation with any trademark owner; (d) obscene, indecent, violent, sexually explicit, abusive, discriminatory, racially inflammatory or other morally or legally objectionable depictions of material, in the opinion of the judges. If an entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the entry will be disqualified, along with the contestant who submitted it.
2. The T-shirt design should be appropriate to the Charm City Run brand image.
3. The entry may not have earned a prize in a previous contest or competition.
4. By submitting an entry, the contestant acknowledges that it may be posted on the Charm City Run website and social media pages.
5. Upon submission, entries become the property of Charm City Run and Charm City Run has exclusive rights to reproduce, modify and the use the design on T-shirts and other materials.
6. Entry grants Charm City Run an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify and/or publicly perform the entry in any way, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without notice or consideration of the contestant.
7. By submitting an entry, each contestant in the contest further agrees that his/her entry constitutes an assignment of all rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and title in and to such entry and the photograph therein to Charm City Run. This may require contestants to execute documents to confirm this transfer of rights. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
8. Upon submission you agree to forfeit any ownership and are prohibited from the independent reproduction or sale of any images. By virtue of a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license for the designs granted by all finalists chosen prior to the voting process, Charm City Run shall have the right to edit, adapt, print (as on apparel) and publish any or all of the designs deemed finalist, and may use them in any media and/or the promotion of Charm City Run without compensation to the contestant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity.
9. Charm City Run maintains the rights to receive all proceeds from the sale of any merchandise using the submitted artwork, without fee or other form of compensation due at any time to the contestant. Designs will be credited to the artist on Charm City Run’s retail store website and in all promotions relevant to that product. In the event that ownership of any design submitted is challenged in any manner by any person, Charm City Run may disqualify that design and will discontinue use.
10. Charm City Run reserves the right to modify or reject any entry that does not meet the above criteria.