Run to Remember 11K Training
Starts July 22nd & 23rd at all stores!
This 8-week program is designed for beginner and intermediate-level runners who want to improve speed and endurance. Meet with your coach twice a week for group runs and speed work and follow the race-prep calendar to ensure you confidentally cross the finish line at your target 10K or 11K.
The 11K group is a great option if you are itching try a distance longer than a 5K. As a member of our fastest growing training program, you'll quickly find other runners to train and connect with in your group. Runners and walkers of all levels are welcome!
This session will start July 22nd at all stores and end September 10th.
Target Race: Mercy Run to Remember 11K presented by Mizuno on Sunday, September 10th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans.
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run and If The Shoe Fits
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
Info Session & First Run:
- Saturday, July 22nd at 7:30am @ Bates Middle School Track
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:30am
Coach: Ed Purpura
Sign up for an info session
Looking for Run To Remember 5K Training? Click here!