Run to Remember 11K Training
Starts July 14th!
This 8-week program is designed for beginner and intermediate-level runners who want to improve speed and endurance. Meet with your expert coach twice a week for group runs and speed work and follow the weekly training plans to ensure you confidentally cross the finish line at the Mercy Run to Remember 11K in September!
This session will start July 14th and end September 9th. Check below for practice days and time at your location.
Target Race: Mercy Run to Remember 11K on Sunday, September 9th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans.
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
Info Session & First Run:
- Saturday, July 14th at 6:30am
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm
- Saturdays at 6:30am
Coach: Pam Moore
Sign up for an info session
Want to learn more about our Run to Remember 11K Training? Sign up for an informational session at your closest Charm City Run location. Some info sessions will be directly before the first practice and some will be prior to the start date. Please keep the details at your Charm City Run location. Registered or not, you are welcome to attend the first day and get a feel for the group, meet your coach and ask any questions!