Run To Remember 5K Training
Run Happy Revolution Session V
Starts August 5th & 6th at all stores!
Join us this summer for our fifth 5K Training program of the year with Brooks - The Run Happy Revolution! The Run Happy Revolution program was created for those who are new to the sport, or looking to improve their speed. In just 6 weeks, you'll be ready to take on your 3.1 mile race! No experience is required and walkers are welcome.
As a Run Happy Revolution participant, you also have a unique opportunity to purchase a training and Brooks shoe package for a special price. Once you register, bring your receipt into the store to be fit by our staff for your new pair of Brooks shoes!
This session will start August 5th at all stores and end September 10th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans.
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Brooks Run Happy Revolution T-Shirt
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run and If The Shoe Fits
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
Info Session & First Run:
- Saturday, August 5th at 7:30am @ Bates Middle School Track 935 Spa Rd
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:30am
Coach: Ed Purpaura
Sign up for an info session
Other Upcoming Sessions
Click below to explore our other 5K training programs:
Turkey Trot 5K Training - Starts October 14th