Charm City Run 5K Trail Run at Boordy Vineyards
Sunday, August 25 at 6 p.m.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED AS THE 800 PARTICIPANT CAPACITY HAS BEEN MET!
Boordy Vineyards 12820 Long Green Pike Hydes, Md. 21082
Friday, August 23
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Charm City Run Baltimore
1713 Whetstone Way
Charm City Run Bel Air
126 Main St., Bel Air, Md.
Saturday, August 24
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Charm City Run Timonium
2045 York Rd., Timonium, Md.
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE! In the event of a thunder and lightning storm, the decision to delay or cancel the event will be made at the start of the race.
Please plan to arrive at Boordy Vineyards prior to 5:30 p.m. as the roads leading into the Vineyard will be closed at 5:30 p.m. to guarantee all traffic is off the course prior to the start of the race. The following roads will be closed at 5:30 p.m. and will re-open no sooner than 7 p.m.:
Long Green Road between Kanes Road and Long Green Pike
Long Green Pike between Long Green Road and Hydes Road
Please encourage your friends and family to bring along a picnic and join the festivities! NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL will be permitted on the premises. Only wine purchased through the Vineyard.
Amenities: Post-race party to include live music by The Dan Haas Band; refreshments for runners including cheese, bread, fruit and wine tasting; water on course; splits on course; technical shirt to all entrants
Awards: top three males and females overall and age group awards for the following categories: 10 and under, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and over.
Course: runs through the Vineyard (a bit of cross country), some roads and some more in the vineyard.
- From I-695: Exit 29 (Cromwell Bridge Road), Left 2.9 Miles to end and turn left over the bridge, becomes Glen Arm Road. Go 3.2 Miles to 4 way stop, left onto Long Green Pike, 2 miles to entrance to Vineyard.
- Bel Air to Boordy Vineyards: Go south on Harford Rd. (Rt 147) Fork. Turn right on Fork Rd. Go to Baldwin, turn left on Long Green Pike and continue to Boordy Vineyards on right.
- Fallston to Boordy Vineyards: Mountain Rd to Pleasantville Rd. Go south on Pleasantville Rd. At Baldwin, Pleasantville Rd. becomes Long Green Pike. Continue on Long Green Pike to Boordy Vineyards on right.
- Cockeysville/Timonium to Boordy Vineyards: Head north on Dulaney Valley Rd. (MD-146). Keep left to continue on Dulaney Valley Rd. Turn right on to Long Green Rd., then right on to Manor Rd. Turn left on to Long Green Rd. then left on to Long Green Pike to Boordy Vineyards on left.
- Hunt Valley to Boordy Vineyards: Head east on Ashland Rd. (MD-145) then right on to Manor Rd. Slight left on to Kanes Rd. followed by a slight left on to Long Green Pike. Boordy Vineyards will be on the left.
Lodging: Sheraton Baltimore North in Towson. Call 410-321-7400.
Contact Name: Kelly Dees