Holiday Hustle 5K Training
Starts November 11th in Bel Air!
Whether you are a walker looking to take your first running steps or a 5K veteran looking to improve your race time this winter, there is a place in our training group for you!
This 6-week training program is offered at Charm City Run Bel Air as we train for a favorite local race, the Holiday Hustle 5K in mid-December. You will meet twice a week in a supportive small group setting with an expert coach for speed workouts and group runs in addition to following a weekly training plan on your own.
During your 6 weeks you will also receive weekly emails with your training plan and motivation, access to an expert coach, running education on topics including hydration and injury prevention, a Brooks technical training shirt and a 10% discount at all our stores.
This session will start November 11th in Bel Air and end December 17th.
Target Race: The Holiday Hustle 5K on Sunday December 17th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Positive and welcoming atmosphere for runners and walkers of all levels
- Weekly training plans - beginner and intermediate options
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Brooks Technical T-Shirt
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
Info Session & First Run:
- Saturday, November 11th at 7:30am
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm
- Saturdays at 7:30am
Coach: Pam Moore
sign up for THE info session
Regardless of if you have registered yet, join us for the first run and informational session at Charm City Run Bel Air on Saturday, November 11th at 7:30am. This is your opportunity to meet your coach, get a feel for the group and ask any questions. We can't wait to see you there!