Get Active Howard County 5K Training
This 6-week program is designed for beginner-level runners who are new to running or want to improve speed and endurance. Meet with your coach once per week and follow the race-prep calendar to ensure you confidently cross the finish line at you target 5K. Runners and walkers of all levels are welcome!
This training group will start April 26th and end on May 31st. Group meets Wednesdays at 6:30pm at Charm City Run in Columbia.
Target Race: 13th Annual Matzohball 5k & 1 Mile Fun Run on Sunday, June 4, 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans.
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Training t-shirt
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run and If The Shoe Fits
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education