Full Marathon Training
Get ready to race 26.2!
You have more than likely made it to this page because you have either just signed up for a marathon or are seriously considering it. Congrats on such a big step in achieving a really cool goal that not many people in the world accomplish. After signing up and committing to a 26.2 mile race, training is the next step and we think you have come to the right place.
Our next full marathon group starts June 16th and targets the Baltimore Running Festival and other fall marathons. Click below for more details.
Fall Marathon Training - Starts June 16th
What to Expect
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, hydration and companionship
- Positive and welcoming atmosphere for runners and walkers of all levels
- Weekly training plans - beginner and intermediate options
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Brooks training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Word on the Street
"I loved having a great community in the group and having people cheer you on even though you are the slowest person in the training group. " - Full Marathon Training Group Runner
"I loved training not just to finish a marathon, but to improve and strive for more than just adding miles to my resume. It is perfect for anyone that might be getting a little bored with running or someone that has plateaued and looking for a challenge!" - Full Marathon Training Group Runner
"The program was challenging. The support and experience of the coaches helped me accomplish more than I would have been able to achieve on my own." - Full Marathon Training Group Runner