Frederick 8K Training
Starts May 2nd in Frederick!
This 7-week program is designed for beginner and intermediate-level runners who want to improve speed and endurance. Meet with your coach twice a week for group runs and speed work and follow the race-prep calendar to ensure you confidentally cross the finish line at your target race.
This 8K training group is a great option if you are itching try a unique distance. You'll quickly find other runners to train and connect with in one of our popular middle distance groups. Runners and walkers of all levels are welcome!
This session will start May 2nd in Frederick and end June 17th.
The group will run from Charm City Run Frederick on Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 8am.
The first day of training will be on Tuesday, May 2nd at 6pm.
Target Race: Frederick Steeplechasers Summer Solstice Twilight 8K on Saturday, June 17th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans.
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run and If The Shoe Fits
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Other Upcoming Sessions
Click below to explore our other middle distance training programs: