Whether you're looking to explore trail running for the first time or are a regular trail runner looking to get in some social miles, join local trail expert and ultra runner Jon Karczmarek for our summer trail running series in Baltimore County. All levels are welcome; we'll give plenty of guidance for first-time trail runners. Each run will last about an hour - with the option to go shorter or do a run/walk combo as needed. Mileage will be about 3-7 miles depending on your pace.
Please wear trail running shoes or running shoes with good traction and bring your own waterbottle, pack or belt to refill. We will provide a cooler at the start.
- May 20th- Seminary/Dulaney (parking on the shoulder next to the Latter Day Saints Church parking lot on E. Seminary Ave., Lutherville-Timonium 20193)
- June 3rd- Merryman's Mill Trail (2583 MD-146, Cockeysville, MD 21030)
- June 17th-Morgan Mill Trail (98 Loch Raven Dr, Glen Arm, MD 21057)
- July 1st-Cromwell Valley (2002 Cromwell Bridge Rd, Parkville, MD 21234)
- July 15th-Seminary/Dulaney (parking on the shoulder next to the Latter Day Saints Church parking lot on E. Seminary Ave., Lutherville-Timonium 20193)
- July 29th - Morgan Mill Trail (98 Loch Raven Dr, Glen Arm, MD 21057)
Register to Trail Run!
These runs are totally free but please register below for the sessions you plan to attend so we can email additional information as needed and know to expect you.