Online registration is now CLOSED. In-person registration will be available at Herring Run Park on race day starting at 4:30 PM
Come race the annual AT&T Sneaks Come Out at Night 15K & 3x5K Relay presented by Back on My Feet Baltimore on Friday August 4th at 6:30PM. Race a 15K solo or join forces with two friends for a three-person relay. And NEW this year, a walking loop. Register today!
Join the fun at the only post-race ICE CREAM party! Think popsicles! Snowballs! What could be a better cool down than enjoying some of Baltimore’s favorite frozen treats on a Friday night in Charm City!
15K: $45 through July 31, $50 thereafter
Relay: $30 through July 31, $35 thereafter
Walking Loop: $20 through July 31, $25 thereafter
Online registration closes midnight Tuesday 08/01/17. Physical registration on race day only starting at 4:30PM.
There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
- Baltimore's Fastest Company: Fastest 3X5K Relay Team
- Baltimore's Most Athletic Company: Corporate Team with the Most Participants!
- Baltimore's Most Philanthropic Company (2)
- Company raising the most money as a team
- Highest average fundraising per registrant
- Baltimore's Most Helpful Company: Company with the most volunteers
To register your Corporate Team:
- Corporate teams can write a check to BoMF or
- BoMF will receive a code to waive the online fee for each employee entry
- Note: Corporate Challenge Participants must be actively employed, working a minimum of 25 hours a week for at least 30 days prior to race day for the company they are representing. (Interns may be included as employees!)
- Email Sydney Van Horn (at email@example.com) with any questions on check address, benefits, or code confirmation! Visit the Aerotek Corporate Challenge site here.
- Single Team/$200 - 3 person 5K Relay Team
- Small Team/$650 - up to 10 employees for either the 15K or the Relay
- Medium Team/$1500 - up to 25 employees for either the 15K or the Relay
- Large Team/$2500 - up to 50 employees for either the 15K or Relay
- Extra Large Team/$5000 - up to 100 employees for either the 15K or Relay
All bib pickups will happen on race day starting at 4:30PM. Shirts will be distributed after the race, and all goodies/swag/discounts will be sent via our virtual goodie bag straight to your inbox!
4:30PM: Day-of race registration and packet pick-up opens
6:00PM: Back on My Feet Opening Circle
6:30PM: Race Starts
8:00PM: *If you have not passed through the 10K mile marker at this point, due to safety concerns as sunset will be 8:20 pm, we will ask runners to finish their race at that point.
8:30PM: Awards Ceremony (Overall M/F 15K, All Women Relay, All Male Relay, Co-ed Relay & 15K Age Groups, Corporate Challenge)
This race is notorious for its highlighter singlets and they go FAST! Disclaimer: Singlets are available for the first 500 registrants only.
And bring your credit cards! There will be TONS of amazing merchandise for purchase at the race. Think: ball caps, beanies, tanks, buffs, bandannas, shirts, and more!
This year, racers will get to enjoy the following items in our post race party! GET READY!
Prigel Family Creamery
Atwater's Ice Cream
Thomas' English Muffins
Farm to Charm
Flash Crabcake Company
- Top 3 Overall 15K Men & Women
- Top 3 Age Group Winners (19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over)
- First, Second, & Third All-Male, All-Female and Co-Ed Relay Teams
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Baltimore's Most Philanthropic Company (Company with the highest fundraising total)
- Baltimore's Fastest Company (First Corporate 3x5K Relay)
- Baltimore's Most Athletic Company (Company with most runners)
- Baltimore's Most Helpful Company (Company with most volunteers)