Online registration is now closed. In-store registration is open now through the duration of the event.
Wednesday, June 6th is National Running Day and we're going to celebrate for a full 24 hours by using the power of running to make a difference in our local community. We're challenging you to use your legs to run (or walk) the Annapolis Towne Centre for 24 hours, 1 hour, or anything in-between to raise funds for Danny's Fund, a component fund of the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County with a goal of directing contributions towards purposes and causes that could help change the course of addiction in Anne Arundel County. Individuals and relay teams of all levels are invited to participate!
Shirts are now sold out. You are able to register without a T-shirt premium.
$24 donation to Danny’s Fund*
Option to make additional donations
*Brooks will match donations up to $2,000 and Charm City Run will match donations up to $5,000
Wednesday, June 6th
5:00pm: Pre-run meeting at Charm City Run Annapolis
6:00pm: Run start*
Thursday, June 7th
6:00pm: Run end
6:00pm: After-party sponsored by Brooks
*Runners may start any time between 6:00pm on Wednesday, June 6th and 6:00pm on Thursday, June 7th. All runners must check in before they start the run.
Click here to view the 1 mile loop. Runners and walkers will complete loops of the Annapolis Towne Centre.
- Logoed run T-shirt (Premiums are now sold out. You can still register without a T-shirt premium.)
- Fuel and hydration throughout the race courtesy of Annapolis Towne Centre restaurants and various vendors including CLIF BAR and Plow On Gum.
Chipped lap counting
1 mile paved loop around the Annapolis Towne Centre
- A pair of Brooks shoes for the male and female overall winners (longest distance traveled in 24 hours).
- Gift Card prize for the top relay team (longest distance traveled in 24 hours)
- Runners starting at the official start time (6:00pm) must attend the pre-race meeting at 5:00pm.
- All runners must check in before they start
- All runners must wear their bibs so they are visible while they are running
- All runners must have reflective gear, lights and/or headlamps after dark
Support also provided by: BodyGlide, Feetures!, CLIF BAR, Amphipod and Plow On Gum.
In 2016 Danny’s Fund was created in memory of a loving son and brother who lost his battle to addiction and is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County. Contributions raised from this event will be directed towards purposes and causes that could help change the course of addiction in Anne Arundel County.
The purpose of Danny's Fund is to provide financial assistance to those struggling with substance abuse disorder. Recipients are entities focused on helping others to make the necessary life changes towards a new life of recovery and sobriety. A recent example of a contribution made from Danny’s Fund, was a gift made to The Light House Bistro in Annapolis. The Bistro helps to provide a career path and jobs to those willing to study and work hard to change their lives. If you stop by The Bistro, you will see “Danny’s chair” facing the kitchen, with the inscription “In loving memory, Chef Daniel” on the back.