On Sunday, May 6th, 2018, we (walkers, runners, volunteers, and supporters) will come together to show our support for the HIV/AIDS community of Baltimore.
Proceeds from this event provides Support, Care, and Medications for people living with HIV/AIDS. Every dollar counts!
- 5K Registration Fee - $35
- 12 and under 5K Registration Fee - $10
- Virtual Walker/Runner - $40 - Want to sleep in or just can't be with us? Register as a Virtual Walker/Runner and you can support the effort from where you are!
- General Walk Registration - $25
- 12 and under General Walk Registration - $10
Everyone is encouraged to raise a minimum of $100 to receive a commemorative event t-shirt.
The AIDS Walk & Run Baltimore will start and finish at The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
Onsite Registration begins at 7:00 am
Event Program begins at 8:00 am
Choose to participate in the 5K Run or the 2 K Walk. After the event joins us in the Health Village and enjoy a day at the Zoo both are included in your registration fee.
Earn cool prizes! This year AIDS Walk incentives include:
$250 Official AIDS Walk and Run Baltimore Water Bottle*
$500 Official AIDS Walk and Run Baltimore String Bag*
$1,000 Official AIDS Walk and Run Baltimore Chair*
*Please note that fundraising incentives are not cumulative.
Race day schedule
- 7:00am - Registration and other activities begin
- 8:00am - Event program starts
- 8:15am - 5K run begins
- 8:20am - Walk begins
- 8:30-10:00am - Visit our HIV/AIDS Health Fair
- 10:00am - Post AIDS Walk & Run celebrations include recognition of our top fundraisers and teams
On Race Day starting at 7:00AM
All money raised goes to support the HIV/AIDS programs of Chase Brexton Health Care.
Established in 1978, Chase Brexton Health Care is a non-profit, community-based provider of health care and social services. With seven locations in Maryland, Chase Brexton offers primary medical and dental care; mental health and addictions counseling and treatment; HIV education, prevention and testing; legal services; and medical adherence case management. Chase Brexton Health Care is committed to meeting the health needs of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community and people living with HIV/AIDS.
Amy Tignanelli firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 837-2050 x1034 if you have questions or require additional information. Thank you.