Online Registration is now closed. Registration will be available at the Charm City Run - Bel Air Packet Pick-up. There will be no new registrations available on race day.
Please join us on Saturday, February 17th, 2018 at the Bel Air Athletic Club for the 2018 Harford Multisport Club Indoor Triathlon. This race is a USATri60 sanctioned event.
o $45.00 until January 31st ($25 per person for Relay Category)
o $55.00 until February 12th ($30 per person for Relay Category)
o $65.00 up to and including Race Day (shirt and shirt size not guaranteed) ($35 per person for Relay Category)
o Current USAT members at no additional cost
o Non-USAT members pay additional $15.00 for a 1 day membership (funds go to USAT)
There are no refunds or transfers of entry given for this event.
Event is capped at 120 registrants.
Friday February 16th from 4PM-7PM
Charm City Run - Bel Air
126 S. Main Street #2
Bel Air, MD 21014
On-site from 3:00PM-4:15PM
· Finishers medal (after completion of the event)
· Postrace refreshments and Bel Air Athletic Club Activities
. This race is a USATri60 sanctioned event.
· First wave at 4:30PM
· Waves every 11 minutes
· Final wave at 6:42PM – Final finisher at 7:57PM (8PM)
· 6 participants per swim wave
· Laps completed in 10 minutes (participants must be out of the water within 1 minute of the completion.)
· 10 minutes
· Dry off, change, set the bike to your size
· 24 stationary bikes available
· Bikes are equipped with standard SPD mountain bike style pedals
· Distance completed in 30 minutes
· 5 minutes
· Wipe down bike, change to running shoes
· 20 treadmills available
· Distance completed in 20 minutes
· Results based on total distance completed in 60 minutes of exercising
· Every participant receives a finishers medal (provided by USAT)
Overall and age group awards:
Top three male and female finishers overall
Top male and female finishers in the following age groups (19&under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over)
Top Relay Overall
Inclement Weather Policy:
The 2018 Harford Multisport Club Indoor Triathlon is an indoor event, and the race will go on as planned unless extreme weather is present that forces us to cancel the event (example: snow storm that makes getting to the event unsafe). Unfortunately, race registration fees will not be refunded if this occurs. In the event that we are forced to cancel you will be notified via email.