Have Mercy on our Soles! Join us for Mercy High School’s 5th Annual 5K and Magic Mile Family Fun Walk, presented by the Alumnae Association.
• $30 through September 15, $35 on race day
• $25 MHS Alum, Faculty & Staff
• $20 MHS students
• $10 for children 10 and under
• $30 snooze/virtual runner. If you’re not a morning person or are unable to attend the race, you can still support the event by registering under this category!
Refunds or transfers of entry are not permitted. The race will be held rain or shine. Jogging strollers are permitted on course, however you will be asked to line up toward the back of the starting line.
Thursday, September 14 from 4-7PM
Charm City Run/VITA - Belvedere Square
516 E. Belvedere Ave
Friday, September 15 (time TBD)
Mercy High School
1300 E. Northern Pkwy
Race day starting at 7am
Race Day Schedule
7:30 a.m. Registration/Packet Pick-Up
8:15 a.m. Warm-up
8:30 a.m. 5K Start
8:35 a.m. Magic Mile Family Fun Walk Start
Post-Race Celebration and Awards Ceremony will follow
• Race t-shirt and goody bag. Those who register by August 15 will receive a t-shirt. Shirts are not guaranteed to those who register after this date.
• Water stop and mile markers along the course
• Post-race refreshments
• Top three male and female overall finishers
• Top MHS alum finisher
• Top MHS student finisher
• Top male and female in the following age groups: 12 & Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Details coming soon!
About Mercy High School:
Situated on a 26-acre wooded campus in north Baltimore, Mercy High School is a private, Catholic, secondary school for young women sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. We provide a rigorous college preparatory education in an environment rooted in Christian values. Through our STEM programs, arts programs, the Catherine McAuley Honors Program, athletic opportunities, and many clubs and extracurricular activities, there is something at Mercy for every student. We work to develop leadership, scholarship and social responsibility among a diverse group of young women through personal focus and a global perspective.