Hundreds of runners and volunteers take part in the Pikesville 5K at Woodholme Center in the heart of Pikesville.
Held annually, the Miles That Matters Run/Walk supports two great causes the Ulman Cancer Fund and the Pikesville Chamber of Commerce.
The morning’s events will feature a 5K Run/Walk and a Post-Race Celebration to include our popular breakfast!
Whether you run in the race or volunteer support both these causes!
$30 now until May 31
$35.00 June 1 - July 9
$40.00 on Race Day
$25 Kids (12 and under)
There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
Tuesday, July 11
Pikesville Farmer’s Market @ Pomona Square
1700 Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
2 pm – 6 pm
OTHER LOCATIONS TO BE DETERMINED.
Beginning at 6:30am
First place male and female overall: $100; second place male and female overall: $100 gift certificate from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Linwood's; third place male and female: $50
Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups: 12 and under, 13 - 15, 16-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and older
Pre-race warm up by Marilyn Pick, voted Best of Baltimore; commemorative tech T-shirt for the first paid 600 runners/walkers; Post-race stretching from LifeBridge Health Physical Therapy powered by Physio; Full hot breakfast; on-site medical care and aid.
Please keep in mind that women’s shirts run small. No exchanges will be made until race day.
Out-and-back course on Greene Tree Rd.
From I-695: Take Exit 20 North, Reisterstown Rd. toward Owings Mills. Make a right at the second light. Make the first right. Park at Woodholme Center.
From Downtown Baltimore: Take the Jones Falls Expressway North to I-695. Take Exit 20 North, Reisterstown Rd. toward Owings Mills. Make a right at the second light. Make the first right. Park at Woodholme Center.
- Live DJ, courtesy of CK Productions
- Breakfast, including bagels and spreads, eggs, potatoes, fruit and coffee
- Moon bounce and face painting for the kids
- Prize drawings to include gift certificates, sports equipment, and more
BE A TEAM
- Put together a team of 10 or more and receive a $5 discount on registrations. All team registrations must register by contacting Jessica Normington at 410.484.2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grab your friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family members to walk or run!
- Awards for the largest team!
- For more information on how to put together a team, contact Jessica Normington at email@example.com.
Please no roller blades, skates, bikes, dogs, pets or headphones allowed on the race course. Your race number must be worn on your front and must be visible. DO NOT exchange or give your race number to another participant.