Welcome to the Swim Across America - Baltimore Open Water Swim. Swimmers of all ages are invited to take part in our annual event in beautiful Rehouse Cove (Walton Shedlick Farm at 5101 Mountain Road, Pasadena MD, 21122). Whether you are a veteran swimmer or you're looking to do your first open water swim, we welcome you to help us fight cancer at the Swim Across America Lab at Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at John Hopkins.
Questions? Contact Kelly Dees at 410-308-1870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, September 17, 2016 at Meadowbrook Pool
Join us at Meadowbrook Pool for a fun pool swim for all ages. Whether you swim a half mile, one mile or a relay, we have something for everyone! Click here to learn more about the Baltimore Pool Swim!
Open Water Swim
Sunday, September 18, 2016 at High Tide Farm
Join us at High Tide Farm, formerly known as Waltjen-Shedlick Farm for a beautiful 1, 3, or 5 mile swim in the Magothy River. Click here to register for and learn more about the Baltimore Open Water Swim!
5 Mile Swim
A limited number of slots are available to do this swim around Gibson Island, finishing in the same cove where the main open water swim is held. In order to qualify, swimmers must:
- Demonstrate that they have a record of completing open water swims at or faster than a pace of 33 minutes/mile
- Raise $1500 toward SAA Baltimore
- Source your own kayaker
If you are interested in the five mile swim:
- Register for the 3 mile swim
- Send an email to email@example.com with your cell number, indicating your interest
- Send another email to Peter after you have raised the minimum amount, and include the evidence of your open water track record. You will receive an email back confirming your slot, with additional instructions.