Join us in Timonium on April 26th to Find Your Flexible Warrior, and to learn how incorporating Superfoods & Stretching can benefit your running!
You can train your body hard, but unless you're training your mind, eating well and incorporating flexibility and recovery training, you may not feel your best or run your strongest. Simple changes in the foods you eat and your self-care routine can help you:
- Balance your willpower and strength with chillpower and flexibility
- Create a more resilient and adaptable mind and body
- Speed recovery, boost performance and increase flexibility
- Reduce stiffness and improve health with anti-inflammatory superfoods
- Discovery stretching and other techniques to enhance well-being and reduce pain and inflammation
$25 REGISTRATION FEE includes entry to the workshop as well as a signed copy of Karen's book "Find Your Flexible Warrior: think, stretch and eat for balance and resilience" plus a copy of the Flexible Warrior foam roll and stretch DVD.
About the Coach: Karen Dubs
Karen Dubs is a holistic health coach and yoga teacher. Karen Dubs teaches yoga, Pilates and Spinning and specializing in Flexibility for Athletes and Yoga for Sports Conditioning. She has trained a wide range of athletes from The Baltimore Ravens players and The University of MD Terps Men' basketball team to recreational golfers, triathletes and marathon runners. Karen traveled to Rishikesh, India with Yogafit in 2009 for a yoga intensive to deepen her practice and philosophy studies. Read more about Karen here.