Please join us for the inaugural OLD BAY 5K: Flavor of Giving hosted by McCormick & Co., Inc. on Sunday, April 24, 2016 benefiting American Heart Association, Y in Central Maryland, and United Way. A 5K with a family-friendly atmosphere. Tons of entertainment for both adults and kids (see amenities section below for a full list!)
Online Registration is now closed. Registration is available on race day morning.
5K Walker/Runner (12 years and older): $30.00 ($35.00 on race day)
For McCormick Employees - MKC Family Rate (3-5 people): $50.00
Children Under 12: FREE
Online Registration will close on April 20th at 11:59pm.
***To simply make a donation click here and fill out donation amount under Make a Donation selection.
There are no refunds of entry or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
Please click here for a printable, mail in registration form. ($5 more to register by mail)
**All checks should be made payable to McCormick & Co., Inc. Fund. - All proceeds will be equally divided among the American Heart Association, Y in Central Maryland, and United Way.**
***Jogging strollers are allowed at the OLD BAY 5K
Onsite Starting at 7:00AM
Race Day Schedule
On-site registration (at 215 Schilling Circle): 7:00AM
5K Run and Walk: 8:30AM
Kids w/ Mascots Dash: 9:30AM
Ceremony & Awards: 10:00AM
We will be providing medals and a special gift to all winners (top three male and female) in the following categories:
- Overall (Male and Female)
- 10 and Under (Kids Participants)
- 11-18 (Young Runners)
- 19-35 (Young Adults)
- 36-54 (Adults)
- 55 and Over (Seniors)
- Male and Female Kids Run (Top Male and Female)
- OLD BAY merchandise provided by Mojo Art & Image available for sale with portion of all proceeds going to charity
- Vendor village
- Free parking
- First 20 participants to cross finish line will receive race day massage from an Inner Balance Massage Therapist
- Race t-shirt and special interactive kids edition included in race packet
- Unique race day packet, race packet items will be held in an OLD BAY memorable tin!
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Kids fun run and Kids Corner - featured vendor: Bricks To You! Lego Zone - interactive Lego building fun for children of all ages and abilities!
- Ambulance & Fire Truck tours for kids
- Photo Op in front of the OLD BAY van, with featured mascots, and/or in front of the OLD BAY 5K race day backdrop
- Crossroads Bistro food truck - special OLD BAY breakfast options with 20% of proceeds going to charity
- Mascot run and featured Mascot Appearances by: Baltimore Orioles Bird, Star Wars Storm Trooper, YMCA Turkey, Heart Diva, Baltimore Ravens Poe, and the OLD BAY can (of course!)
- Music, Refreshments and Giveaways
- Healthy cooking demonstration with a food tasting hosted by a McCormick chef
- Soles4Souls old running Shoes Donation Opportunity
- "Catch the OLD BAY Can" challenge - find out more on race day!
- UPS safe bag storage option