Gearing up for an upcoming fall race and want to recommendations regarding how to stay injury free? Already dealing with a nagging injury? Spend the morning with us and Towson Sports Medicine at the Timonium store to learn how to treat your injury as effectively as possible and run pain-free this season!
Two physical therapists from the Towson Sports Medicine team will be onsite to offer free, one-on-one consultations during 15 minute sessions. Runners will receive injury screening and exercise recommendations.
COUNT ME IN!
Spots are limited and we expect this clinic to fill up quickly. Appointments will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will email you with your appointment time. Please come with or dressed in comfortable running attire and your current running shoes you have been wearing.
MEET THE TOWSON SPORTS MEDICINE TEAM
Chris Parker, PT, CSCS
- Towson State University, BS 1996
- Certified Athletic Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- University of Maryland, Eastern Shore, Masters Degree in Physical Therapy 2001
- Specializing in treatment of orthopedic injuries and drawing on his athletic training and strength training background, including a Level 1 Crossfit Certication, he brings a very functional approach to his treatment strategies. He is very interested in treatment multi-sport endurance athletes.
- He also has developed an appreciation of manual therapy utilizing an Active Release Certification for the lower extremity.
Brian M. Perez, MS, LAT, ATC
- MS in Athletic Training, West Virginia University 2007
- Master’s Thesis: The Development of a Clinical Preventative Screening Tool for the Lower Quarter
- BS Exercise Science, Athletic Training, Ithaca College 2005
- Currently works with Baltimore Lutheran School/Concordia Preparatory School
- Previously worked as an Assistant Athletic Trainer at Muhlenberg College and a Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer at West Virginia University
- Has completed six marathons, including Walt Disney World, Marine Corps Marathon, and Dublin City Marathon in Ireland.