Please join us for our second annual Oktoberfest 5K sponsored by Frisco Tap House in Howard County! This race begins at Charm City Run Columbia and finishes at Frisco Tap House. Post-race party includes live music, beer (must show valid I.D. to receive 2 free beers) and Frisco’s famous soft pretzels.
$35 through 4/30/2017
$40 through 8/31/2017
There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
7:30 AM Registration and Packet Pick-up
9:00 AM 5K Race Start
Packet Pick Up
Wednesday, October 4th from 2PM-7PM - Charm City Run - Timonium
2045 York Road, Timonium, MD 20193
Thursday, October 5th from 2PM-7PM - Charm City Run -Baltimore
1713 Whetstone Way, Baltimore, MD 21230
Friday, October 6th from 2PM-7PM - Charm City Run - Columbia
7090 Deepage Drive, Columbia, MD 21045
On-Site Starting at 7:30 AM
Top three overall male and female
Top three male and female in the following age groups:
10 and under
- Gender-specific shirt
- Access to the post-race party and beer garden at Frisco's Tap House.
- Live music
- 2 complimentary beers from Push Brewing (Must show valid I.D. to receive 2 free beers)
- A Soft Pretzel
The course starts in front of Charm City Run Columbia on Deepage Drive and finishes at Frisco Tap House and Brewery.
Parking and Directions
At the Start:
- Charm City Run store lot : 7090 Deepage Drive, Columbia, MD. (Please note this parking lot will fill up fast)
- Brunswick Lanes Bowling Alley Lot : 7100 Carved Stone, Columbia, MD 21045 (**In designated spots only)
- Street parking available on Deepage Drive between Carved Stone and Rustling Leaf
At the Finish:
- Street parking available on Herrmann Drive & Oak Hall Lane near Frisco Tap House
**Shuttle Service from Frisco Tap House to Charm City Run - Columbia (concluding the race)
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (from Dobbins Road to Deepage Road)
Suggested walking route from Frisco Tap House and Brewery (finish) back to Charm City Run - Columbia (Start): (use caution as roads will not be closed)
- Turn left out of Frisco parking lot onto Dobbins Road
- Turn left onto Oakland Mills Road, continue around the bend
- Turn right onto Snowden River Parkway
- Turn right onto Deepage Road, arriving at Charm City Run - Columbia
Public Transportation (Bus Route) from Finish back to the start: **Fare is $1 & Pick up at Oakland Mills Rd and Snowden River Parkway is at 9:40am, 10:40am, 11:40am, 12:40pm
- Walk and turn left out of Frisco parking lot onto Dobbin Road
- Walk and turn left onto Oakland Mills Road, continue around the bend.
- At Oakland Mills Road and Snowden River Parkway, take the 501 Silver Bus westbound on Snowden River 2 stop.
- Get off at the Carved Stone Way Stop in front of Mattress Warehouse
- Continue walking west one block on Snowden River Parkway to Charm City Run Columbia
To register as a volunteer, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership Announcement coming soon.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Thank you Christ Episcopal Church and the Rev. Dr. John D. Stonesifer as an event sponsor and sharing their property with us for the 5K course!