Online Registration is now closed. Registration will be available on-site on race day.
Come race The AT&T Sneaks Come Out at Night 15k & 3x5k Relay presented by Back on My Feet, an incredible annual race on Friday, August 5th at 6:30 PM. Race a 15k solo or join forces with two friends for a three-person Relay through the lovely rolling hills of Druid Hill Park.
Join the fun at the only post race ICE CREAM party! Think POPSICLES! Think SNOWBALLS! What could be a better cool down than enjoying some Baltimore's local favorite frozen treats on a Friday night in Charm City!
There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
- Baltimore's Fastest Company: Fastest 3X5K Relay Team
- Baltimore's Most Athletic Company: Corporate Team with the Most Participants!
- Baltimore's Most Philanthropic Company (2)
- Company raising the most money as a team
- Highest average fundraising per registrant
- Baltimore's Most Helpful Company: Company with the most volunteers
To register your Corporate Team:
- Corporate teams can write a check to BoMF or
- BoMF will receive a code to waive the online fee for each employee entry
- Note: Corporate Challenge Participants must be actively employed, working a minimum of 25 hours a week for at least 30 days prior to race day for the company they are representing. (Interns may be included as employees!)
- Email Sydney Van Horn (at email@example.com) with any questions on check address, benefits, or code confirmation! Visit the Aerotek Corporate Challenge site here.
- Single Team/$195 - 3 person 5K Relay Team
- Small Team/$600 - up to 10 employees for either the 15K or the Relay
- Medium Team/$1250 - up to 25 employees for either the 15K or the Relay
- Large Team/$2500 - up to 50 employees for either the 15K or Relay
- Extra Large Team/$5000 - up to 100 employees for either the 15K or Relay
Questions? Contact Kelly Dees at 410-308-1870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pick-up your packet or register on-site on race day.
Don't want to run but still want to eat ice cream? Come Volunteer! Have a group who wants to get involved? We will find a spot for them!
In 2015, racers enjoyed chocolate chip mini-muffins from Bimbo Bakeries, fruit from Hungry Harvest, the favorite childhood Jack & Jill orange creamsicles, strawberry shortcakes, chocolate eclairs and ice cream sandwiches, signature Baltimore Snowballs, and of course ice cream from Prigel and Atwater's. Don't forget about a topping bar by KIND Snacks and caramel sauce bar by Mouth Party! Yum! Mamma Chia was also on hand to showcase their delicious healthy snacks. "DO IT FOR THE ICE CREAM"
The course will consist of three loops around the gorgeous Druid Hill Park, which includes both the reservoir as well as the back paved trails into the park. Three chances to see the Back on My Feet runners and support we love along the way. Check out the map
- Top 3 Overall Men & Women
- Top Age Group Winners (19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+)
- Top three All-Male Relay, All-Female Relay and Co-Ed Relay (2015 sponsored by KIND Snacks)
- Most Spirited Relay
- Baltimore's Fastest Company (First Corporate 3x5K Relay)
- Baltimore's Most Athletic Company (Company with most runners)
- Baltimore's Most Helpful Company (Company with most volunteers)
- Baltimore's Most Philanthropic Company (Company with the highest fundraising total)