Running With Injuries? Help is on the Way!
Learn how to run healthier and improve performance at this clinic hosted by Charm City Run and Medstar!
$15 registration fee may be applied for a $15 credit towards shoes or apparel at Charm City Run.
The first 25 to sign up for the event will be in the running for a FREE pair of runners shoes!
Please RSVP to Nicholas Sburlati at Nicholas.F.Sburlati@medstar.net
Meet the experts!
Stephen Baitch, PT
Steve is a physical therapist with MedStar NRH at Bel Air, Steve heads up the running injury clinic at the Bel Air location. He also serves as Program Development Coordinator at MedStar NRH Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine and has extensive experience in the evaluation and treatment of running injuries at the high school, recreational, and collegiate level
Topic: Treatment Options and Changes in your Running Mechanics in Order to Relieve and Prevent your Knee Pain
Bryan Woolson, CSCS, CPT, PN, MedStar Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Director of JDyer S&C Harford County
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for Johns Hopkins Women's Lacrosse Team 14'-present
- Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for Johns Hopkins Field Hockey 13'-present
- Assistant Strength Coach Johns Hopkins Men's Soccer 12'-14'
- Assistant Strength Coach Johns Hopkins Volleyball 13'
- Boys' Latin Lacrosse Strength Coach 11'-15'
- NEMS Lacrosse Club Strength & Conditioning Coach 13'-present
Topic: Strength and Conditioning Techniques as they Relate to Injury Prevention and Improving your Training Performance.
Josh Pickett, Charm City Run
Josh Pickett began working for Charm City Run in 2011 and now serves as the manager of the Bel Air location. An avid runner, Josh ran cross-country and track and field locally for The John Carroll High School and continued to run for Salisbury University. He has since coached multiple training programs and seeks to help everyone live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Topic: Discussion of New Shoe Technologies That Help Reduce Running Injury and Improve Running Performance