Online Registration is now closed. Registration is available at the Packet Pick-up session as well as on-site pre-race.
The Charm City Run Kids X-Country Series consists of seven races for girls and boys 12 and under. While top runners in each group win medals, the series is intended to be a fun, non-competitive, family-friendly introduction to running and all runners will "win" ribbons. Parents are welcome to run with their kids to encourage them and perhaps get a little exercise themselves!
There are seven races in the series:
- Gilman School - September 10th - (5407 Roland Ave., Baltimore, MD) - 3:30PM
- Catonsville High School - September 17th - (421 Bloomsbury Ave., Catonsville, MD) - 3:30PM
- Loyola Blakefield -September 24th - (500 Chestnut Ave., Towson, MD) - 12:00PM
- Annapolis Towne Centre - October 1st - (1910 Towne Centre Boulevard, Annapolis, MD) - 3:30PM
- River Hill High School - October 8th - (12101 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD) - 3:30PM
- Sparks Elementary - October 22nd - (601 Belfast Road, Sparks, MD) - 3:30PM
- Baltimore (McHenry Row) - October 29th - (1713 Whetstone Way, Baltimore, MD) - 3:30PM
All participants will receive a ribbon, and the top three girls and boys in each age group will receive a medal.
$6 pre-race registration
$8 on race day
Charm City Run XC T-shirts will be available for an additional $8.
There are no refunds of entry given or transfers of entry permitted for this event.
Saturday, September 30th
Charm City Run - Annapolis
1910 Towne Center Blvd. Suite 120
Annapolis, MD 21401
Onsite, starting at 2:30 p.m.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
2:30 On-site Registration/packet pick-up begins
3:20 Warm-up begins, Registration/packet pick-up closes
3:30 Race Begins. Each age group race will begin concluding the finish of the prior age group
AGE GROUP DISTANCE
4 & under: Quarter mile
5 & 6: Half mile
7 & 8: Half mile
9 & 10: Half mile
11 & 12: One mile
SPONSORED BY SAUCONY AS PART OF THE RUN4GOOD FOUNDATION
It is great to see kids be active, healthy and get support from family and friends while doing it. However, there's still an alarming issue regarding childhood obesity. Our sponsor partner, Saucony, supports the Run4Good Foundation, which raises awareness, funds and provides funding for programs to fight this issue.
Please no baby joggers, strollers, roller blades, skates, bikes, dogs, pets or headphones allowed on the race course. Your race number must be worn on your front and must be visible. DO NOT exchange or give your number to another participant.