Bel Air Town Run 5K Training
Starts April 21st in Bel Air!
Whether you are a walker looking to take your first running steps or an experienced 5Ker looking to improve your speed, there is a place in our training group for you! This group will target the Bel Air Town Run on June 3rd but regardless of if you are racing at the end of the program, this group will help you establish a consistent running routine.
This 6-week 5K training program is offered at Charm City Run Bel Air. You will meet twice a week for supported group runs with your fellow runners and coach - once for a speed workout and once for a distance run in addition to following a weekly training plan.
During your 6 weeks you will also receive weekly emails with your training plans and motivation, access to an expert coach, running education on topics including hydration and injury prevention, a Brooks training premium and a 10% discount at all Charm City Run locations.
This session will start April 21st and end June 3rd.
Target Race: Bel Air Town Run on Sunday, June 3rd
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, hydration and companionship
- Positive and welcoming atmosphere for runners and walkers of all levels
- Weekly training plans - beginner and intermediate options
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Brooks training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
Info Session & First Run:
- Saturday, April 21st at 7:00am
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:00am
Coach: Pam Moore
sign up for the info session
Want to learn more about our 5K training? Sign up for the informational session at your Charm City Run Bel Air on Saturday, April 21st. The info session will take place immediately before the first day of training. Registered or not, you are welcome to attend the first day and get a feel for the group, meet your coach and ask any questions!