Across the Bay 10K Training
We are proud to be the official training group of the Across the Bay 10K.
Join us as we train together to #beatthebridge! This 8-week program is designed for beginner and intermediate-level runners who want to improve speed and endurance. Meet with your coach twice a week for group runs and speed work and follow the race-prep calendar to ensure you confidentally cross the finish line at you target 10K.
The 10K group is a great option if you are itching try a distance longer than a 5K. As a member of our fastest growing training program, you'll quickly find other runners to train and connect with in your group. Runners and walkers of all levels are welcome!
This session will start September 16th and 17th at all stores and end November 5th.
Target Race: Across the Bay 10K on Sunday, November 5th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans.
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at Charm City Run and If The Shoe Fits
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education