Across the Bay 10K Training
We are proud to be the official training group of the Across the Bay 10K!
Join us as we train together to #beatthebridge! We always have a ton of fun training to run the Across the Bay 10K in November.
This 8-week training program is designed for beginner and intermediate-level runners who want to improve speed and endurance. Whether you are conquering your first 10K or striving for a new PR, this group is for you! All levels and paces are welcome.
From mid-September to race day on November 5th, you will meet twice a week for group runs and speed work. Our expert coaches will provide you with a weekly training calendar to follow for the full 8 weeks. Nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and running gear education will also be a part of your training.
This session will start September 16th and 17th at all stores and end November 5th.
Target Race: Across the Bay 10K on Sunday, November 5th.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Supported group runs and workouts twice a week with planned routes, refreshments and companionship
- Weekly training plans
- Access to expert coaching services and advice
- Training premium
- Gait analysis with footwear recommendations
- 10% store discount at all Charm City Run store
- Nutrition, gear and injury prevention education
Dates & Times
sign up for an info session
Other Upcoming Sessions
Click below to explore our other middle distance training programs: